We are fully committed to maintaining confidentiality, and protection of the guests’ personal information:
1. AVA activates only after hotel guests consent to using the service. The guests can opt-out or mute the voice assistant at any time.
2. Hotels can customize a consent-based welcome message which will appear on the screen when the guests first enter their room.
3. AVA starts listening and receiving commands only after the voice trigger: ‘Hello AI’. The voice assistant automatically turns off at the end of voice interaction, and no voice records will be stored. The rest of the time, no data will be received, stored, or sent to the cloud.
4. All data is anonymous. We do not link any conversations, commands, requests, or activity to a particular guest unless they specifically agree on it.
5. Committed to data security and protecting Aiello products from unauthorized access
6. For regular use, travelers do not need to download the application, provide personal information, log in, etc., which may leave a series of information that can identify the individual.
The information collected is used primarily to make the equipment work properly and to create voice responses, as well as to compile travelers intent to help the hotel optimize the guest experience, and to improve Aiello’s products and services and develop new features.
We use the services of the following third parties and their privacy policies are as follows
Since we do not require traveler to register or log in to use the device, there are no cookies or personal identifiers.
The advertising function is not linked to any third party service, and we are providing the function to the hotel for information promotion, so the advertising will not show different contents for different traveler, and there is no problem of tracking personal information.
Yes, you can turn off the microphones directly from the top button, but the device still provides part of functions through the panel, such as alarm setting, on/off screen, room device control, making incoming calls, turning on Do Not Disturb mode, checking hotel information, volume adjustment, Bluetooth on/off, and switching languages.
If you have any questions, you may submit an inquiry to our Data Protection Office, led by our Data Protection Officer, by our website
Do you want to learn more about what we’re building? Contact us to schedule a free demo now!